Details about Human Hair Density Chart
Importance of Hair Density
- Different elements are critical in creating the perfect male wig and one of them is hair density. Hair density is the number of hair strands collectively added to the toupee. The more the density the thicker the hair system and the less the density the finer the overall look is.
- The main purpose of getting a toupee is to conceal baldness and hair thinning. Lack of density is a huge reason why many opt for a toupee. When deciding on a toupee, the human hair density chart is key in helping you identify the tight fullness for you.
- We all want to achieve a different look with different densities and a male wig density chart is a vital ordering tool for the wearer to pick a great toupee for them.
5 Different Hair Densities
The male wig density chart is perfect for density classification and clarity for those who are not familiar with what to go for out human hair density chart comes in 5 different densities:
- Extra light density- Densities suited for men with naturally fine hair or lower density hair.
- Medium-light density- Men who have fine hair but more densely fine hair.
- Medium-density- Hair is not too thick or not too fine. It is the average hair density. Very popular density and highly recommended density for new wig wearers.
- Heavy density- Great for men who naturally have a fuller head. Also ideal for men who are looking for a bit more volume from their toupee. You get a fuller look with it looking exaggerated.
- Extra-heavy density- This is going to be a very thick-looking toupee. It is very full on the head and very few people have such thickness. Perfect for stage costumes.